The NDT Model 65-C1 Film Viewer is a complete viewing system featuring a 14″ x 17″ viewing screen with an additional 4″ high intensity spot illuminator. A Front mounted rocker switch allows selection of either 14″ x 17″ viewing panel or 4″ spot.
- The main viewing screen uses a 300W BAH Photoflood Bulb
- The spot uses 2x ELH 300W Halogen Bulb
- No tools are required for changing the bulbs
Standard Model 65-C1 includes:
- Model 65-C1 illuminator
- Foot Switch
- 8 foot power cord
- Variable light intensity (controlled by a variable dimmer)
- Standard foot switch provides On / Off control of lights for easy operation
- Easy access for maintenance and bulb replacement
- Delron film holder for main screen
- High-intensity spot for reading films with density of 4.0 or greater
- All steel enclosure in a blue polyurethane enamel finish
- Engineered lamp selection (300-watt photo copy for main viewing screen or 600-watt for high intensity spot), together with positive fan cooling.
- Unique cooling system designed to protect valuable radiographs
|14″ x 17″ / 356 x 432 mm|
High Intensity Spot
|4 inches (102 mm) diameter|
Maximum Intensity (Luminance)
|3.2 D / 4.0 D (with spot)|
|25.3″ x 16.25″ x 15″ / 642 x 413 x 381 mm|
|39 lbs. / 17.7 kg|
|115 VAC, 50 – 60Hz|
- Model 65-M4 Magnifier – 4″ (102mm) round 2-power ground glass lens with flexible arm and quick coupler base.
- Model 65-D4 Iris Diaphragm – 4″ (102mm) round adjustable opening for high spot masking.