Designed for the requirements of professional radiographers, the NDT 83-C1 X-ray illuminator is well suited for inspection of long radiographs, such as those found in pipelines and similar operations. Four 300-watt photoflood lamps provide even illumination over the entire viewing area.
- Full 7 x 17 inch illuminated viewing panel
- 1200 watts of viewing power for high density film
- Variable light intensity control
- Unique cooling system designed to protect valuable radiographs
- Standard footswitch for ease of operation
- Easy access for maintenance and bulb replacement
All steel enclosure with blue polyurethane enamel finish. Separate heat resistant and safety glass shields, together with positive fan cooling, reduce the amount of heat which can reach acrylic plastic screen.
|7″ x 17″ / 178 mm x 430 mm|
|Four 300-watt BAH Photofloods|
|115 VAC, 50-60 Hz.|
|Width = 23.35″ / 590 mm|
Height = 9.25″ / 235 mm
Depth = 12,75″ /324 mm
|33 lbs / 15 kg|
- Model 65-M4 Magnifier 4 inch(10 cm) round 2-power ground glass lens, with flexible arm and quick coupler base.
- Model 83-MM-70 Metal mask to reduce viewing area to 70 mm x 17″
- Model 83-MM-3 Metal mask to reduce viewing area to 3.5″ x 17″
- Model 83-MM-4 Metal mask to reduce viewing area to 4.5″ x 17″
- Model 83-MM-B 4.5″ x 9″ plate for use with above masks to reduce length of viewing area