A Super Bright Strip Film Viewer. It features Six Tungsten-Halogen Projector Lamps with Pre-Focused Dichroic Multi-Facet Reflectors, evenly distributed up to 1500 Watts of high temperature light over the entire 4 1/2 x 17” viewing area. H & D Film densities up to 4.2 may be illuminated to the desired variable intensity by using the specially designed solid state rheostat type dimmer control.
Features a rubber Booted Main Switch and a Stainless Steel Footswitch.
A short Light Mask used for blocking out excess lighted areas on Viewing Surface when interpreting short films. A 70mm Light Mask is used for reducing the lighted area on viewing surface. Source to accommodate 70mm wide (pipeline) film.
Variable Position Mounting
- Front and Rear Sections connected by Quick-Release Latches.
- Front and Rear Wiring Bundles connected by Automatic Electrical Interlock
- Case and Base: Hi-Impact Plastic
- Insulation: 1/4″ Thick, Rated 2000F
- Fastenings and Exhaust System and Internals: Aluminum, Plastics and Stainless
- Electrical Components: Standard Material
- Case Center Mounted on the Base
- Rotates 360 degrees in 15 Increment Stops
- Viewing surface should face upwards for operations and downwards for carrying
- Light Masks are Stored in the Base for Transport
- Power Cord Disconnects at Case
- Foot-switch Cord set Disconnects at Case
- Both Cord sets are stored in the base or Interior for transport
All electrical devices and their mountings are GROUNDED through connections to the Power Inlet Socket. An AUTOMATIC HIGH TEMPERATURE LIMIT SWITCH turns lights OFF, if internal air temperature reaches 125 F and allows lights to come back ON, when internal air temperature lowers to 115 F. Fan failure and Film Protection
Air Changes by Volume
|333 Per Minute|
|Dual Forced Draft|
400 CFM (11.2 cu.m)
Tempered Heat Absorbent Glass Barrier
|4 1/2″ x 17″ / 13cm x 41cm|
Maximum Intensity (Luminance)
|SB-1500: 120 Volts/13 Amps|
SB-1500X (Export Conversion) : 208-250 Volts/6 Amps
|Length: 26.5″ (67.6cm)|
Height (Less Handle): 15.0”(38.1cm)
|19.0 Pounds (8.6Kg)|
|Six Tungsten-Halogen (1500 Watts)|
|200 Hour rated|
World Standards Certified